Some acupuncture treatments are covered by insurance and the Fifth Avenue Acupuncture & Herbs Center accepts insurance for acupuncture treatments from many major insurance companies.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Emblem Health HIP Medicare Plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis (Medicare Advantage & Health Benefit Exchange)
- Healthfirst Medicare Plan, All 5 Senior Plans Including:
65 Plus Plan, CompleteCare Plan, Signature Plan, Increased Benefit Plan (IBP Plan) and Life Improvement Plan (LIP Plan)
- Healthfirst Commercial Plan Including:
Pro Plan and Pro Plus Plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield
- WellCare (Medicare)
Please contact the Fifth Avenue Acupuncture & Herbs Center before you visit so that we can determine which treatments will be covered by your insurance company. We requite 4 items from you in order to check your eligibility with your insurance company:
- Insurance Company Name
- Insurance ID Number
- The Name on The Insurance Coverage (and your name if different).
- Your Date of Birth.
For security reasons, we do NOT recommend that you e-mail this information to us. Please call us at (212) 779-0468. However, if you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail us.